Ask Coy Romine
• Large tract located in south College Station, available in its entirety or subdivided
• Designated as future General Commercial land use which supports concentrated areas of commercial activities that cater to both nearby residents and the larger community or region
• Adjacent to College Station High School, at the epicenter of expanding residential growth
• 1/3 mile of frontage along Victoria Avenue
• All public utilities in the immediate area reducing cost of off-site improvements
• New traffic and pedestrian signals at the intersection of William D. Fitch Parkway and Victoria Avenue
Directions: From Bryan Head South on Highway 6, Exit William D Fitch Parkway. Take Right onto William Fitch, property is on your right at the NWC of Victoria Avenue and William D Fitch Parkway.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information current as of February 24, 2024 at 12:00:00 PM UTC.
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Listed By: Jeremy Richmond of Oldham Goodwin Group, Llc - (979) 268-2000