Ask Coy Romine
• Over a mile of frontage on Hwy 146
• Directly across from new River Ranch 7,000 acre master planned community projected to have nearly 20,000
lots when completed
• Located centrally between Dayton and Mont Belvieu just east of Baytown
• Within Dayton City Limits
• 2.5 miles to Grand Parkway 99
• Possible Off-Site Detention
• Just south of Union Pacific Railyard
Directions: From Houston: Travel east on I-10/East Freeway. Take exit 775 B for US-90 East, and go approx 30 miles to the FM 1413 exit in Dayton. Turn right on FM 1413 and go approx. 5.5 miles. Turn right on Hwy 146. The property is on your right, just past Targa Transports.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information current as of February 25, 2024 at 12:00:00 AM UTC.
Copyright 2024, Houston REALTORS® Information Service, Inc. The information provided is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Listed By: Mark Terpstra of Mark Terpstra, Broker